AIS operates as a private non-profit school to serve the
national and international community. AIS provides quality
education in the traditions of classic, conservative ethics and
values. The school ministers to the whole person; therefore, its
program is directed toward individual development and enrichment
in the following areas: intellectual, physical, moral, spiritual,
and social. The program incorporates citizenship training,
character development, personal values, and ethics.
Emphasis is placed on instilling
respect for citizens of all nations and specifically the country
of Ghana, our host nation.
The school strives to:
- Develop in each student a mastery of communication and
- Develop responsible individuals who possess the ability to
think clearly, logically, and independently who will be productive
members of society.
- Develop in each student an understanding and appreciation of
cultural, social, scientific, economic, and political ideas and
- Develop in each student interests, skills, and attitudes which
contribute to the worthy use of leisure time.
- Provide health and physical education enabling the student to
live energetic, wholesome, and productive lives.
- Provide opportunities for each student to develop and
appreciate ethical and cultural values, with particular emphasis
on the local language and culture.
- Provide a program of student activities designed to develop
competent, self-directed, and responsible social interaction in an
atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation.